Sabado, Hulyo 9, 2011

Birthday Hurricane

Everyone's excited with my nephew's 1st birthday. It was lunch time when almost everyone gathered in our home. As usual, it has always been a riot when everyone's around. It was a rainy day that's why we had a hard time figuring out how can everyone fit in into 2 cars.. Hmm, when I say everyone, that counts 30 heads. A little bit many for a family of four. Everyone's rushing. It's Saturday, heavy traffic was anticipated. I was with the birthday celebrant, Denzel. We took Cavitex to reach Jollibee-Bluewave before 4pm. As the rain went harder, we all thought that the number of guests will be reduced greatly. Walah! When we arrived at Jollibee, almost 4 tables were already occupied. Time to time, guests arrived. It was my first time to experience a birthday with a standing ovation, haha. All of the guests were bumping into one another to get to another table. The foods were delayed, but it doesn't matter. Everyone participated in the games, children and the "child-like mothers." It was the craziest & happiest children's party I've been to.
How I wish I had my own children's party memory. Unfortunately, I didn't have. Not even when I turned 7 nor 18. That's the reason why I'm giving it all to my daughter, Keyshia. I wouldn't want her not to have a memory of her own children's party.
Oh well, the party was such a blast. Now, I'm preppin' up for Keyshia's party. Hope it's gonna be a blast, too.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento