Miyerkules, Hulyo 6, 2011

-= mi love =-

My love story is a classic that stands the test of time. There’s only one object of my affection, and he’s not just a husband, but a best friend too. I’m lucky to have found my soul mate so young. I’m with him because he’s the best guy for me–not just because I feel comfortable when he’s around.
Me & my husband have been together for so long people say our names like they’re one word. When we have lunch together, I finish his sentences and he finishes my sandwich =) He fits my fantasy of the ideal guy, I can’t picture someone better off for me out there somewhere.
The reason I’m staying with this guy is because I want this man and not more about wanting a husband.
I don’t need to go out with a million guys just to know how great mine is =)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento